Ministry Focus: We believe that God will continue to change the hearts and future of children, from infants to 18 years of age, who are placed in our care when they were rescued from situations of abandonment, abuse, rejection, gang activities, drug addictions and sexual exploitation. We invest in todays generation in one of the most violent country in the world towards adolescents.
For 12 years we have been witnessing how a nation is impacted when youth do not stay silent about what God is doing in their lives and follow: Acts 20:24 "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God. Not religion, but a true daily intimate relationship with God."
As per quote "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that.” (Martin Luther King Jr).
Witnessing God transform hearts and lives as these children pour themselves out before Him is
truly an amazing experience!
Ministry History: We are continuing the 45 year work of “Home of the Good Shepherd” in Brazil founded in 1971 by our parents Rev. Kurt and Gudrun Redmann. We are serving the country by helping children at risk, and serving the community through weekly services at “A Rocha - The Rock - Jesus” Family Community Center.
• Pray for our individual partners and churches as they support us with their prayers and financial
• Pray for the healing and restoration of the young lives we are in working with every day.
• Pray for open hearts so that the Love and Grace of God can continue to be proclaimed in Brazil.
• Pray for workers that have a servant heart.
• Pray for physical protection and health with wisdom and a discerning spirit to lead and direct
• Pray for Child sponsorship
You can view our PAOC webpage here: PAOC Webpage